1.Thrust Ball 1.Thrust Ball Bearing Information:
NSK brand thrust ball bearings with high-speed operation can withstand thrust load design, with a rolling ball rolling groove of the gasket-like ring.
As the ring for the seat cushion, so the thrust ball bearing is divided into flat base cushion type and spherical spherical seat type two types. In addition, this bearing can withstand axial load, but can not bear radial load.
2.Single Direction And Double Direction Description:
1.Single direction thrust ball bearings: consist of two washers with raceways, balls guided and cage. Washers have flat seating surfaces, and that is why they must be supported so that all balls can be evenly loaded. Bearings carry the axial load only in one direction. They are not able to carry radial forces.
2.Double direction thrust ball bearings: have two cages with balls between the central shaft washer and two houding washers with flat seating surfaces. The shaft washer has raceways on both sides and is fixed on the journal. Bearings are able to carry only axial forces in both directions.
3.Thrust Ball Bearing Application :
Power generation equipment,
Micro-cylinder, Non-motor vehicles,
4Bearing Features and Benefits
1. With unidirectional and bidirectional two types
2. Use option in the ring, can permit of installation error.
3. High grade ball - high speed rotates the quiet and smooth
4. High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
5. The height of the grease technology - N-S-Klubricant technology can make the grease live longer and improve the performance of the bearing
6. In order to permit of installation error, whether one-way or two-way, can choose spherical self-aligning spherical seat cushion type or take ball seat ring
1. Available in one-way and two-way types
2. One-way bearing can withstand one-way axial load, and two-way bearing can withstand two-way axial load (both can not bear radial load).
3. High-quality steel - Ultra-clean steel with up to 80% longer bearing life
4. High grease technology - NSK's lubricant technology extends grease life and improves bearing performance
5. High grade steel ball - Quiet and smooth at high speed
6. Use the ferrules in the option to allow for installation errors.
The use of thrust ball bearings: only suitable for parts with a low axial load and low speed, such as crane hooks, vertical pumps, vertical centrifuges, jacks, low speed reducers, etc. The shaft ring, race and rolling element of the bearing are separated and can be assembled and disassembled separately.
Packaging & Delivery