Innovate ZH Bearing,
and Rotate the Peak of Bearing World！
Begins with customer needs ,and finally customer satisfaction.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||CN&ZH WHCB|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 week days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 per day|
|Material:||GCR15/chrome Steel||Vibration:||V1 V2 V3 V4|
|Precision Rating:||P0 P6 P5 P4 P3||Product Name:||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
industrial roller bearings,
cylinder roller bearing
Suitable For NJ217 NSK NTN chrome steel single row cylindrical roller bearings for Steel Industry NJ217
replace NSK NJ217.
bearing nj217 Cylindrical Roller Bearing NJ217EM NJ217E 42217
Cylindrical roller bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings are available in many designs, series and sizes. The majority are single row bearings with a cage. High-capacity bearings, double row bearings, multi-row bearings, single, double and multi-row full complement bearings (without a cage) and split bearings complete the international standard assortment provided here.
Bearings with a cage can accommodate heavy radial loads, rapid accelerations and high speeds. Full complement bearings incorporate a maximum number of rollers and are therefore suitable for very heavy radial loads at moderate speeds. CHIK high-capacity cylindrical roller bearings combine the high load carrying capacity of a full complement bearing with the high speed capability of a bearing with a cage.
1. Cylindrical roller bearings feature high radial load because the rollers and raceway are in linear contact
2. The NU and N types exhibit their best performance when used as free side bearings since they adjust to the shaft axial movement, to a certain extent, relative to the housing position
3. The NJ and NF types carry a certain degree of axial displacement in both directions so they are also use
d as free side bearings
4. Models available: NU, NG, NUP, N, NF, NH, NNU, NIV
5. Moreover, we can manufacture these bearings according to customer's drawings and samples.
Single row cylindrical roller bearings as for the ring ribs divided into N-type,NU type,NJ and NUP type and so on.Cylindrical roller bearings withstand heavily capacity of the radial load.But according to the structure of ring ribs can also be under some one-way or two-way axial load.NN and NNU type double row cylindrical roller bearings are compact structure,which with strong rigidity and bears load capacity.Even if it has bear heavily load ,its deformation is small.It mostly used for machine tool spindle bearing.
FC,FCD,FDCP-type four-row cylindrical roller bearings can bear greater radial load,mostly using for rolling mill and other heavy machinery.
Data of cylindrical
. d: 85mm
. D: 150mm
. Weight: 2.17kg
. Width: 28mm
. New model: NJ217
. Old model: 42217
Other type bearing
1.pillow block bearing
2.tapper roller bearing
3. spherical roller bearing
The assortment of standard cylindrical roller bearings comprises:
1. single row cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NU, N, NJ and NUP designs
2. high-capacity cylindrical roller bearings, NCF , NJF and NUH design
3. double row cylindrical roller bearings, NNU , NN and NNUP designs
4. multi-row cylindrical roller bearings
5. single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, NCF and NJG designs
6. double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, NNCL , NNCF, NNC and NNF designs
7. multi-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, with four or eight rows of rollers
8. split cylindrical roller bearings
|Brand||CHIK KOYO NTN NSK|
|Structure||Single row||NU / N / NJ / NF / NUP|
|Double rows||NN / NN-K / NNU-K / NNCF / NNCL / NNCS|
Widely used in metallurgy, mining, petroleum, chemical, coal, cement, paper,
windpower, heavy machinery, enginnering machinery, port machinery and other
|Delivery time||1)3-5days for samples|
|Payment terms||1)30%TT in advance,70%balance has to be paid before first shipment.|
|2)100%LC at sight|
|5)other payment terms depend on our discussio|
|ISO||Dimensions (mm)||Basic Load Rating (N)||Limitting speed ( r/min )||Weight|
|d||D||B||Dyn. C||Stat. C0||Grease||Oil|
1) TT, 30% deposit, 70% against the copy of B/L..
2) L/C at sight. (high bank charges, not suggest , but acceptable )
3) 100% Western Union in advance. (specially for air shipment or small amount)
1) Less than 45 KGS, we will send by express. (Door to Door, Convenient)
2) Between 45 - 200 KGS, we will send by air transport. (Fastest and safest, but expensive )
3) More than 200 KGS, we will send by sea. (Cheapest and usual)
Contact Person: Vivi