|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||CE180UK - 2RS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 per day|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Product Name:||Ball Joint Bearing|
|Model:||GE180UK - 2RS||Type:||Rod End|
GE180UK - 2RS Large Load Capacity And Impact Resistance Ball Joint Bearing
The joint bearing is a spherical plain bearing. The sliding contact surface is an inner spherical surface and an outer spherical surface. It can be rotated and oscillated at any angle during movement. It is treated with various special processes such as surface phosphating, blasting, inserting and spraying. The method is made. The joint bearing has the characteristics of large load capacity, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, self-aligning, and good lubrication.
Joint bearings can withstand large loads. Depending on its type and construction, it can withstand radial loads, axial loads or combined loads in both radial and axial directions. Since the outer surface of the inner ring is provided with a composite material, the bearing can be self-lubricated during operation. Generally used for low-speed oscillating motion, and low-speed rotation, it can also be tilted within a certain range of angles. When the support shaft and the shaft housing hole are different, they can still work normally. Self-lubricating joint bearings are used in water conservancy and professional machinery industries.
Radial spherical plain bearing
(1) GE...E type: single outer ring, no lubricating oil groove. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction.
(2) GE...ES type: single-slit outer ring with lubricating oil groove. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction.
(3) GE...ES-2RS type, GEEW...ES-2RS type: single-slit outer ring with lubricating oil groove and sealing ring on both sides. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction.
(4) GE...ESN type: single-slit outer ring, GE...XSN type: double-slit outer ring (split outer ring), with oil groove, and outer ring with stop groove. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction. However, when the axial load is received by the retaining ring, its ability to withstand axial loads is reduced.
(5) GE...HS type: There are lubricating oil grooves in the inner ring and double outer rings. The clearance can be adjusted after wear. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction.
(6) GE...DE1 type: the inner ring is hardened bearing steel and the outer ring is bearing steel. Extrusion during assembly of the inner ring, with lubrication grooves and oil holes. Bearings with an inner diameter of less than 15 mm, no lubrication grooves and oil holes. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction.
(7) GE...DEM1 type: the inner ring is hardened bearing steel and the outer ring is bearing steel. When the inner ring is assembled, it is extruded. After the bearing is installed in the bearing housing, the end groove is pressed out on the outer ring to fix the bearing axially. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction.
(8) GE...DS type: The outer ring has a fitting groove and a lubrication groove. Limited to large size bearings. Can withstand radial loads and small axial loads in either direction (the side of the mounting groove cannot withstand axial loads).
Angular contact spherical plain bearings
The GAC...S type inner and outer rings are hardened bearing steel with oil grooves and oil holes in the outer ring. Can withstand radial loads and axial directional (combined) loads.
Thrust joint bearing
GX...S type The shaft ring and the seat ring are hardened bearing steel; the seat has oil grooves and oil holes. It can withstand axial loads or combined loads in one direction (in this case, the radial load value must not be greater than 0.5 times the axial load value).
1. How long can the inquiry be answered?
If we got you inquiry list will feedback within 2-6 hours. Urgent will be faster.
2. How about your quality of bearings?
Strictly follow ISO9001 standard for production.
3. Can I get free samples to test?
Yes.we provide that if you need.
4. What is the MOQ of your products?
Usually >1,depending on the model.
5. How about the Delivery time?
About 3・ 15days. (According tothequantity.)
6. How do you check the quality before delivery?
Our company has a professional quality inspect!on department,
which strictly controls the quality of products.
7.f there is a problem with the products we receive, how can you solve it?
If have any questions, please con tact us in time.
We will deal with them immediately.
8.How long will our question be answered?
We will respond within 1 hour and solve it within 24 hours.