|Place of Origin:||ShanDong, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||USD =-1-100 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Conventional Package/As your request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces days|
|Bore Size:||170 Mm||Outside Diameter:||260 Mm|
|High:||90 Mm||Feature:||High Quality/Long Life|
|Material:||Chrome Steel/GCR 15||Precision Rating:||P0 P6 P5 P4 P2|
Spherical roller bearing is a rolling-element bearing that permits rotation with low friction,and permits angular misalignment. Typically spherical roller bearings support a rotating shaft in the bore of the inner ring that
may be misaligned in respect to the outer ring. The misalignment is possible due to the spherical internal shape of the outer ring and spherical rollers.Most spherical roller bearing is designed with two rows of rollers,
allowing them to take very heavy radial loads and heavy axial loads. There are also designs with one row of rollers, suitable for lower radial loads and virtually no axial load.
|Products name||Spherical Roller Bearings|
|Ring material||Chrome Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Type:||CC,CCK,CA,CAK,E,EK, K.MB, EAE4,E1.K and so on|
|Clearance:||C0, C3, C4 ,C5|
|Application:||Mine machine, port hoisting machine, port transfer equipment, crane; excavator, concrete machine,paper machine, weave machine, steel and electronic plants etc. machines and equipments.|
Features and Benefits of Spherical Roller Bearing:
1. Design – Elimination of the guide ring allowed for a design change that improves cage balance and strength.
2. Material Technology – HPS series is made from high-cleanliness Z steel.Special surface treatment of spherical roller bearing increases resistance to wear.
3. Offer advanced material options: Super TF and TL steel, depending on application requirements.
4. Advanced Technology - patented Molded Oil lubrication system is also available.
5. Bearings are also available with an oil groove and holes in the outer ring for re-lubrication purposes. Optional inner ring oil groove and holes available
6. Seal Technology - offers different sealing materials depending on the operating temperature of the bearing.
7. Cage Materials – Available in steel, brass or polyamide depending on the requirements of the application.
8. Manufacturing Technology – Advanced production system guarantees outstandingquality control.
9. Life – up to 2 times the operating life of industry standard spherical roller bearing.
10. Reduced maintenance costs – downsizing to smaller bearings while improving performance and lengthening equipment operating life.
11. Limiting speed up to 20% higher.